Fly Casters RV Park and Resort is a family-oriented campground providing a friendly, relaxed environment to make your stay enjoyable.
Rules and regulations governing the campground are outlined below and should be strictly adhered to.
Management must approve any RV or trailer over 10 years old. Please understand that the management is, under no circumstances, responsible for loss or damage to any personal property. We are not responsible for any LOSS due to accident, fire, theft or act of God.
- Rates are payable in advance. Daily rates listed are for 4 people & 2 pets, 1 RV, and 1 vehicle per space. Each extra guest is $5 daily, and each extra pet is $5 daily. Extra vehicle are $50 each per month if approved. Reservations are held until 6:00 pm unless paid in advance.
- THE SPACE MUST BE OCCUPIED BY 8:00 pm .Absolutely no check-ins after 8:00 pm. Check-Out time is 11:00 am. Check-in time is 2 pm-8 pm .
- Payments in Full are required for all Holidays reservations.
- River Front Sites and Cabin must be paid in full when booking. 3 Night Minimum, Booking is non-refundable.
- A 1 Day Deposit is required when a reservation is made on all other site's, not on the River. NO REFUNDS if canceled within 30 days of reservation
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 8:00am.
- The speed limit is 5MPH and is strictly enforced.
- All site's are to look like you are Camping. NO home furniture ie: Freezers , Refrigerator and so on.
- Trees and the shade they provide are an integral part of an enjoyable Campground experience. However healthy and well-maintained trees pose a natural hazard of falling debris ,such as leaves and branches, especially during windy and/or extreme weather conditions. We do not assume any responsibility for these natural hazards or property damage, injury or other circumstances that may result.
- Campers are responsible for the registration, behavior, and payment of their guests.
- Children under the age of 12 years must not be left unattended on the campground. CHILDREN MAY NOT BE ON THE RIVER BANK WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.
- Please show consideration and courtesy to your neighbors. Disorderly conduct and profanity are not permitted.
- Each family is to keep their campsite clean and tidy at all times. Put trash in plastic bags and deposit it in dumpsters nightly.
- Sewer connection must be off the ground & comply with STATE SANITARY REGULATION LAWS.
- Recreational vehicle owners and/or their guests are responsible for any damage to water, sewer, electric, phone, cable TV hook-ups, buildings, trees, grass, equipment, restrooms, etc. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
- All Pets MUST BE on a 6′ leash at all times. Owners are to clean up after pet waste immediately or a $50 fine can be charged. Pets are not allowed in buildings.
- Alcoholic beverages will be allowed only at your campsite. No one under the age of 21 years is permitted to drink alcoholic beverages on the campground.
- Smoking of tobacco products is allowed in your camping site and in the designated area in the courtyard by the cigarette butt disposal container. Smoking is not permitted in any building.
- Restrooms are open 24 hours a day, except for cleaning. All campers are to assist in keeping the restrooms clean. Access to the bathrooms via access code (Men's:_7845_____ Women's:_6273___) Wifi Code FlyCastersRules!
- Firearms, air rifles, bows and arrows, and fireworks are not permitted on the campground at any time.
- No soliciting, selling, offering for sale, peddling, or vending of any foods, liquor, goods, merchandise, service, or any other items without approval.
- All Extra guests must check-In with the Office. PLEASE PARK IN DESIGNATED PARKING AREAS ONLY!
Cancellations made on any River Site ( # 43-#47 ) and the Cabin are non -Refundable.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of scheduled arrival are subject to a fee equal to the amount of your deposit.
- Change Policy: No service charges are applied for changes to reservations.
|Spot Name||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|River Front Sites (43-47 | 50/30/20AMP)||$72||n/a|
|Courtyard Site (20-29 | 30/20AMP)||$59||$345|
|Indian Creek Large Sites (Spots 32-38 | 30/20AMP)||$67||$400|
|Indian Creek Large Sites (Spots 40-42 | 50/30/20AMP)||$69||$415|
|Courtyard Sites (Spots 17-19 | 50/30/20AMP)||$62||$375|
|Pull Through Sites (Spots 11 & 12 | 50/30/20AMP)||$69||$415|
Cabin Friday & Saturday
Monthly Rates are available. Please call for information!